Meyer EMS offers a variety of services to suit your specific needs. Our team acts as an extension of you, our customer, meaning your product is made just the way you expect: with consistency and the highest quality.
Tin-lead and RoHS-compliant materials. Fine-tuned SMT placement and skilled through-hole work. Whatever your assembly process requires, our team is ready to meet your needs with dependable, world-class results.
- Chip components placed at speeds up to 32,000 parts per hour
- Automated placement of multi-leaded devices, SOIC’s, QFN’s, BGA’s, SMD Modules, etc.
- Board/Array size from 2.5×2.5 inches up to 11×16 inches
- Automated selective soldering
- Water-Soluble or No-Clean (low-residue) flux
Our experience covers a wide array of secondary operations. When your needs go beyond basic component assembly, Meyer EMS is ready to help.
- Mechanical assembly
- Conformal Coating
- Discreet wiring
- Functional test (contact us for details)
To ensure your product receives the best possible quality in every process, each assembly undergoes rigorous inspection both during and after production.
- Build and inspect to IPC-A-610 (current revision) Class 2 standards
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Visual and microscopic inspection
DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURABILITY ASSISTANCE (DFM)
Whether you are creating prototypes or are tweaking an outdated design, we stand ready to assist with experienced manufacturability input. Preparing your assembly for a smooth production run is crucial for decreasing expenses and increasing process efficiency.
- Avoid unexpected component overlap
- Ensure production requirements are met
- Catch component shape and size incompatibilities
- Organize your panel layout for maximum efficiency
We’re ready to handle the details for you! Once you’ve placed your order, Meyer EMS takes care of the rest. We’ll procure the materials, assemble your product to your specifications, and send it to you when it’s complete.
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have throughout the process. We will also contact you with any input from a manufacturing perspective to ensure your product is made just the way you intended it.
Under special requirements, we also build projects using consigned materials. Please contact us for more information.
If you are developing a new product or updating an older design, Meyer EMS can help. We will gladly build small quantities of your circuit assembly. This crucial step in development or redevelopment of your product allows you to put it to the test, locate flaws and refine the design before larger-scale production begins.
When you are ready to produce your assembly in large quantities, so are we. Meyer EMS is equipped to run medium-volume orders ranging from tens to thousands of units.
- Industrial Controls
- Educational Data Acquisition
- LED Displays
- Specialized Electronics
- Commercial Applications
- Legacy Products
- After-Market Products